Volunteers Needed for School Spooktacular Carnival
We need you to make our carnival a success! We have the following spots to fill:
- Collect Ticket Forms-Preorders will need to be picked up from classrooms and given to Ticket Chair, preferably on W 10/17, F 10/19 and again on M 10/22.
- Distribution-All preordered tickets/wristbands need to be placed in envelopes for student delivery.
- Setup-Help us set up tables, games, signs, etc. before the carnival.
- Volunteer Check-In-Check in student volunteers and escort them to their assignments.
- Game Patrol-Monitor games run by junior high schoolers to make sure lines are moving at a good speed and refill prizes as needed.
- Inflatables Patrol-Oversee teenagers running inflatables, including monitoring safety of children and the following of rules.
- Dunk Tank-Manage dunk tank line and assist those being dunked!
- Concessions-Hand out meals, snacks and drinks…no handling of money. The more people we have, the faster the lines will go.
- Cleanup-Help us take down tables, games, signs, etc. after the carnival.